PC25 Drifters Non-Polarised Safety Sunglasses
Regular price $39.95
Industrial Safety Glasses For AS/NZS1337 Safety Protection
Smoke tinted UV400 medium impact safety lenses in our matte black Drifter frame. Removable foam gasket and adjustable strap.
Non-polarised safety sunglasses are ideal for working outdoors with LCD screens and instrumentation displays that go dark when viewed with polarised sunglasses due to the polarising filters in the LCD displays themselves. This can occur with smartphones, digital dashboards, survey equipment and instrument panels.
Download Fact Sheet
- Lens Type: UV400 Polycarbonate Decentred Safety Lenses.
- Lens Treatment: Fog dispersing inner coating and hardened scratch resistant surface.
- Lens Colour: Smoke grey un-mirrored.
- Safety Rated: Yes. Medium impact (45m/s) AS/NZS1337 shatterproof lenses.
- UV Protection: UV400 rated to meet Category 3 of Australian Standard AS/NZS1067 for 100% UV and IR protection.
- Frame: Matte black polycarbonate with removeable foam gasket and adjustable strap. Lightweight and hard-wearing with soft EVA rubber nose pads and temple tips.
- Foam-Backed: Removable semi-vented closed cell EVA foam gasket for improved dust and wind protection. Comes with a bonus spare gasket.
- BONUS: Comes with a FREE nylon zipped cordura belt pouch for a limited time only.
Our safety sunglasses are certified to the AS/NZS1337.1 standard for medium impact industrial eye protection.