Ordering And Shipping
This website (www.fuglies.com.au) is operated by Rainforest Agencies Pty Ltd for the sale of sunglasses, safety sunglasses and prescription safety eyewear in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
- Online Orders: We have a shopping cart system that's pretty straight forward. Click on the "Add To Cart" button to select what you want to buy, and then follow the prompts to complete your purchase securely online.
- Phone Orders: Give us a call on 07 4055 8472. Please have ready the stock code of the Fuglies you wish to purchase and your credit card details.
- Walk-Ins: Our retail administration office is located in Smithfield in North Queensland. Local Cairns customers are welcome to drop by however we are in and out of the office regularly so an appointment is required. Please ring 07 4055 8472 to arrange a time.
Pricing is in Australian Dollars and is GST inclusive. Discounts are available for purchases in commercial quantities of 10 or more mixed pairs.
We accept payment by Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Afterpay using the secure Shopify Payments Gateway. Bank deposit is also available on request.
We do not record or store your credit card or payment account details. You provide your payment details directly to Shopify Inc, who retain that information for only as long as is necessary to complete the processing of your purchase. After the transaction has been completed your payment details are deleted.
Full payment of your order is required prior to despatch. In the case of Paypal e-cheque or bank deposit, your order will be sent once cleared funds have been received into our bank account.
Postage & Delivery
The following nominal delivery time frames apply within Australia depending on the service chosen:
- Standard Delivery: 5-10 working days by Australia Post Parcel Post. WA, NT and Tas can be up to 12 business days for standard delivery.
- Courier Delivery: 2-4 working days by Australia Post Express Post.
- These delivery time frames can vary due to factors beyond our control so please refer to Australia Post's Service Updates page for current estimated delivery times.
The following delivery charges apply:
|Within Australia||Standard Delivery||Courier Delivery|
|Delivery||5-10 Working Days*||2-4 Working Days*|
A tracking number will be emailed to you when your order is despatched. Click here for Australia Post online tracking.
Incorrect Delivery Address
We are charged a $10.00 fee by Australia Post for any domestic orders returned to us as "Return To Sender" due to an incorrect or incomplete address, or that are held at your local post office for collection but are not picked up within 10 business days. A higher rate applies for international orders that are returned to us.
Please ensure that the delivery address that you provide to us is correct as we will require you to pay the Return To Sender fee that we have been charged by Australia Post, plus the cost of re-shipping your order to you, before your returned parcel is re-shipped to you. This also applies to fees that we incur for orders that are not picked up from your local post office and are then subsequently returned to us.
Yes, we ship overseas. Standard delivery is by Registered Air Mail post and has receipted delivery and tracking.
|Delivery||5-10 Days||10-12 Days||7-14 Days||8-14 Days|
For New Zealand we also offer International Express Delivery with Australia Post - 2-5 days from $19.95 for 1 pair.
Import Duties - Overseas Orders
Some countries impose duties, taxes and tarrifs on imported goods and these charges are levied at the point of entry into that country. You, as the purchaser, is responsible for these charges that are generally paid direct to the customs or excise authorities in that country by the receiver of the goods.
Please visit this website for more information on import duties in your country.
Refunds & Returns
Click here for our Refunds & Returns Policy.
We guarantee that any personal information given to us will remain private and confidential and is never made available to any third party for any reason whatsoever. We adopt the policies of handling personal information in line with the Privacy Commissioner's National Principles for the Fair Handling of Personal Information as stated at www.privacy.gov.au.