GG01 Polarised Safety Goggles
Regular price $59.95
AS/NZS1337 Medium Impact Safety Goggles
Our safety goggles feature a lightweight fully vented polycarbonate frame, with smoke tinted polarised safety lenses, adjustable elasticised strap and built-in face-hugging foam gasket. Shatterproof, scratch-resistant and impact resistant polycarbonate lenses are certified to the AS/NZS1337 standard for medium impact (45m/s) eye protection.
These low profile goggles fit under the brow of a helmet, have a wide field of view, and being dust-proof, smoke-proof, and medium impact safety rated, are ideal for off-roading, bike riding, fire fighting, construction and mining work, and work in dusty or smoky environments where visibility and safety are important. Comfort is assured with the frame being foam-backed with high-density closed cell foam for a complete dust and smoke seal around the eyes.
They have neutral grey tinted polarised UV400 safety lenses for excellent all-round glare reduction in all lighting conditions (but especially bright direct sunlight) and minimal colour distortion.
Waterproof and dust-proof construction, shatter-proof lenses, scratch resistant outer coating and hydrophobic inner coating makes these a great bit of kit when a regular pair of sunnies just don't quite cut it. For a snug fit these goggles also have our standard EVA inner foam gasket.
If you live in a bushfire prone area keep a pair in your bushfire evacuation kit or have them handy for fire-fighting duties.
Download Fact Sheet
- Lens Type: Polarised Polycarbonate Safety Lens
- Lens Treatment: Fog dispersing inner lens coating and hardened scratch-resistant surface.
- Lens Colour: Smoke un-mirrored
- Safety Rated: Yes. Medium impact (45m/s)
- Sun Protection: ASNZS1067 Category 3 UV and IR protection. EPF9 high level glare reduction.
- Frame: Matte black polycarbonate vented frame with inner high density foam gasket and adjustable elasticised strap.
Our safety goggles are certified to the AS/NZS1337.1 standard for medium impact industrial eye protection.